Good morning friends and family, Happy Sabbath. I’m glad to be sharing this with you this early, because I’m not rushing. At first I was uncertain about this day’s topic, because I thought, WHO AM I?!!! But after a few minutes of brainstorming and listening to soothing music, I was typing away, laughing as I did it. This is My Personality & Values.
A common question we’re asked by new faces or surveys is if we’re an introvert or extrovert. For the longest time I thought was an introvert through and through, but then I took notice of qualities that weren’t so introvert. I don’t know if I’m an introvert or an ambivert, a person with both introvert and extrovert qualities. I’ll give some examples of my personality.
- I value my alone time so I can relax and reflect on matters. Yet every now and then I do like to get out and interact, even if it’s just at socials with my church family.
- I prefer verbally talking one on one than talking in big groups.
- If there is an interesting discussion/ group conversation going on, I will chip. But I enjoy hearing what others have to say as well.
- I’m not afraid to be the center of positive attention, such as when I’m singing, dancing, or voicing myself.
- You ask me to sing for you, I’ll do it.
- I am willing to try new things, but it depends on the thing.
- I think before I speak, partly because as a stutterer it helps me in speaking more fluently.
- If my bosses ask me to show somebody how to do something within my abilities, I’ll take my time speaking as I show that person the ropes.
I’m creative, but I’m sure you gathered that by my blog. Despite my talents, I prefer to be humble about what I can do. My gifts in my opinion don’t just come from within, or from my parents. I get em’ from God. I’m an easy person to get along with. If you’re an obnoxious person, I’m not going to get into it with you. I’m just going to stay away from you. I prefer peace rather than drama. I try to look for the best in people rather than search for the scum. If you search for the scum, that’s exactly what you will get. I strive to be as confident as possible, especially knowing God has my back, but every now and then there is that little insecurity and doubt. If you need someone to talk to or just to listen to what’s on your mind, I’m your guy. For me people are like books. Everyone has a story. I’ve learned that I inspire people without even trying. I try not to think, At least I’m not like him/her, because honestly who am I to say I’m that better than anybody. In God’s eyes maybe I’m no better than this person or that person. I love to be courteous and respectful.
- Love your neighbor as you would yourself. In God’s eyes we’re all brothers and sisters.
- Don’t condemn anyone for anything if you’re off doing the same thing.
- If you say you’re going to do something, do it.
- Don’t be afraid to voice yourself; your voice matters.
- Don’t waste your energy trying to please everybody. There is always going to be a hater no matter what you do.
- Before loving anybody, make sure you love yourself first.
- Believe that there is a God in Heaven who created us and loves us.
- Whatever job you have, be the best you can be.
- Pray everyday.
- Be wise.
- Think before you speak.
That’s me in a nutshell. I hope you enjoyed getting to know about me. How about letting me know what your personality and values are?
Have a good day and God Bless!!!