Currently I am working on two other blog posts, which will be up soon. In the mean time, here is a post that has been sitting in my drafts for a while. I began this the first month I started blogging, but it seemed a little premature at the time since I was just starting out. Five months and 19 posts later seems like a long enough time to do the popular 25 Facts About Me. Here it goes.
1. My first name is David, which in Hebrew translates to “beloved”. I’ve been told it fits me because I’m a lovable type of guy.
2. I wrote for the Austin Peay State University paper The All state.
3. I’m a Seventh Day Adventist. No we are not a cult or secret society. We are simply Christians who goe to church on Saturday instead of Sunday.
4. I have two older brothers and one little sister.
5. I wear cologne everyday, not to attract anybody, but just in case my deodorant doesn’t cut it.
6. I have never smoked a day in my life; not even weed.
7. I’m an Aquarius, but I trust in God, rather than rely on horrorscopes.
9. I love Hershey’s Cookies n’ Creme.
10. My favorite ice cream is vanilla.
11. I’m 5’6. Compared to some guys I’m a shorty, but whatever.
12. I was prom king at my senior prom.
14. Singing is one of my favorite things to do, and in my opinion God’s gift to me as a way to make up for my stuttering.
15. I’m a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I’ve never had to use it on anybody, and I hope I never have to.
17. I talk to myself in the mirror to better my speaking.
18. The name of my car is Bathsheba, like in the name of King David’s lover.
19. My beard is my way of not looking too young.
21. My least favorite topic to write about is politics, because of how it divides the nation.
22. I did show choir for three years in high school.
24. I’m photogenic. You can tell by all the selfies I take.
25. I graduated from APSU as a communications major and english minor.
If you’re ever having writer’s block or taking time on another piece, the 20 Facts About Me is a good filler. Your readers care to know even the little things about you. Have a good day, and God bless!