Happy Saturday, all. I hope you all have been having a wonderful day. Currently I am inside chillaxing on a rainy day. I can’t really complain. God is good.
This week I reached over 50 followers. A lot of you publish something everyday. Sometimes even more than once a day. My inbox is overflowing with notifications from each and every one of you. Aside from your wonderful blogs, I don’t know too much about you guys. So what better way to get to know each other than asking some questions. Don’t worry this isn’t a test, and you’re not in trouble. Here are the questions:
1. Full Name?
3. Zodiac Sign?
4. Favorite current music artist?
6. Relationship Status?
7. Any talents(besides writing)?
8. Any pets?
9. Favorite Color?
10. Anybody who inspires you?
11. Where are you from?
12. One question you get asked a lot?
13. Favorite writer?
14. Word(s)/phrase(s) you use often?
15. Favorite subject(s) in school?
16. Favorite candy?
20. Why you became a blogger?
Itwould be rude of me not to participate, so I’ll go first.
1. Full Name? David Anthony Harris
2. Nickname? People call me Dave or King David, but David is just fine.
3. Zodiac Sign? Aquarius
4. Favorite current music artist? Ed Sheeran
5. Religion? Seventh-Day Adventist
6. Relationship Status? Single🔓
7. Any talents (besides writing)? I love to sing, and I have been doing it for years.
8. Any pets? Fish.
9. Favorite Color? Blue
10. Anybody who inspires you? Job, for his refusal to turn away from God; Jesus, for his love for others even when they turned from him; and Dorothy Allison for her belief in not being afraid to write about touchy subjects.
11. Where are you from? Clarksville, TN
12. One question you get asked a lot? “Why don’t you just sing what you want to sing?”😒🙄
13. Favorite writer? Rick Riordan
14. Word(s)/phrase(s) you use often? “Be well. Be groovy”; “Well”; “Interesting”; “God Bless”; “Amen”; “Happy Sabbath”.
15. Favorite subject(s) in school? English
16. Favorite candy? Reese’s
17. Age? 25
18. Siblings? 3( two older brothers, one younger sister)
19. Goals? To grow as a writer; get my own place; marriage and kids ones day; grow on my walk with Christ.
20. Why you became a blogger? I got into blogging because I didn’t want my writing skills to go to waste, and I’m glad I did. I ppray that my Savior it continues to let my blog and myself grow.
Now it’s your turn! Please answer in the comments, and I will happily respond back! Be well. Be groovy, and have a good day.