Good morning, friends and family. How is everyone doing? I am off yet again and loving life. I’m looking forward to this evening when the Sabbath begins. A time for me to make time for my God. Then again, I’m encouraged to make time for Him all the time.
Before I proceed with the Blogging Challenge, which kicked off yesterday, I would like to thank you all for showing your love to me.
You guys along with my God inspire me to write something down every day. I will be returning the favor, not just as a thank you, but because I legit love reading everybody’s blogs. Now without further ado, onto those facts.
Ten Facts About Me
1. Out of all my siblings I’m the only one without a spouse. I’m 25; plenty of time right?
2. When I was child, I had two imaginary friends named Johnny and Pedro. No Pedro was not Hispanic; he was Caucasian. What happened to my good friends? I imagined them away to a rich, luxurious life in Merry Old London.
3. The heaviest I have ever weighed is 120. Maybe marriage life will put some pounds on me.
4. I used to hate wearing shorts, because I have bony legs.
5. I have never been into drugs, or raised around them, so I don’t partake in them.
6. My favorite type of chips are Sun Chips
7. My Dad and I have our own lawn care business called D&D(Dave & Dad) Lawn care.
8. Sometimes I like to eat Oreos with a little peanut butter.
9. Back in high school, I was told by a peer that I made her life a musical, because I LOVE(D) to break out in song.
What are some 10 facts about you? Why should I have all the fun? It’s not to late to join me in this challengeS
Be sure to get back to me, and have a good day.