Not a week goes by when I’m not learning something from someone. From parents to coworkers, I receive plenty of handy tips.
- Always double check your dishes after running them through the machine. Sometimes they don’t get clean all th way.
- Always have a cellphone charger handy.
- Before washing clothes make sure all items, such as chapstick and pens are removed from pocket.
- Keep your windshields covered during a hot day, other the sun with ruin your dashboard.
- Make sure you have a clean uniform the night before you go back into work.
- Be sure the refrigerator and freezer doors are closed all the way, otherwise you’ll have ruined food.
- Clean out your bathtub everytime after you wash up.
- Stretch before you get out of bed.
- Stretch before you work/workout.
- Always keep a planner.
- Never leave your unattended shoes to dry near a fireplace. THEY WILL MELT!
- Wear fragrance(cologne/perfume) just in case your deodorant wears off.
What are some handy tips you have learned?
Be well. Be groovy and and have a great day.