Hello everyone. Another month gone, another one begins. Technically, the month began already, but it just occurred to me that I hadn’t talked about my goals the first day or the day before this month.
My goals this month are as followed:
- Finish reading Ellen G. White’s “The Adventist Home”.
- Share more of what I learned from The Adventist Home on my blog.
- Write a poem(should I feel inspired).
- Put more salad and fruit in my diet and see how it effects me.
- Continue transitioning into my new job position in preparation/distribution in my department.
- Publish at least 10 blog posts this month. (Of course when you’re inspired you’re, and when you have time you have the time.
- Read another book.
- Do at least one challenge and complete it. I’m working one now- Seven Day B&W Photo Challenge.
- Do at least one post relating to music.
- Not be too hard on myself if I don’t post as much as I hope this month.
- Continue working out more.
- Continue praying more.
- Get better at looking at my work before posting.
- Grow as a writer/blogger
What are your goals for this month?