Hello everyone. Another month gone, another one begins. Technically, the month began already, but it just occurred to me that I hadn’t talked about my goals the first day or the day before this month.
My goals this month are as followed:
- Finish reading Ellen G. White’s “The Adventist Home”.
- Share more of what I learned from The Adventist Home on my blog.
- Write a poem(should I feel inspired).
- Put more salad and fruit in my diet and see how it effects me.
- Continue transitioning into my new job position in preparation/distribution in my department.
- Publish at least 10 blog posts this month. (Of course when you’re inspired you’re, and when you have time you have the time.
- Read another book.
- Do at least one challenge and complete it. I’m working one now- Seven Day B&W Photo Challenge.
- Do at least one post relating to music.
- Not be too hard on myself if I don’t post as much as I hope this month.
- Continue working out more.
- Continue praying more.
- Get better at looking at my work before posting.
- Grow as a writer/blogger
What are your goals for this month?
2 replies on “November Hopes & Goals”
What’s your diet like at the moment? I saw you mentioned working out, what are your goals as far fitness goes…
Ooooh can’t wait to see music related posts, I’ve found myself really gravitating towards gospel based stuff lately, traditional and modern, great stuff all around
No matter what keep up the great work indeed
[…] Well friends and family, it appears I’ve reached the end of the Seven Day B&W Photo Challenge. I want to thank Leya whom I got the challenge from. It has been a pleasure. I can now cross off “completing a blogging challenge” from my November Hopes & Goals. […]