Each Christmas I mostly just look forward to giving to family and friends; Christmas light gazing; decorating the house; carols; and spending time with the ones I hold close to my heart, but lately with all stressed I’ve been I have fantasized about what the perfect Christmas would be for more me. A Very Merry Christmas.
My Idea Of A Very Merry Christmas
- Celebrating the holidays with my parents, siblings, in-laws, nieces and nephews under the same roof. If we could all get along that would be a major plus.
- Going to see Transiberian Orchestra.
- Building gingerbread houses.
- Gift giving and receiving.
- Having Christmas week off(yeah right) and not being called into work.
- Having a nice home cooked Christmas meal, courtesy of my mother.
- Getting offered a job within my field of study
- Snow the week of Christmas.
- Meeting a nice woman the week of Christmas and getting a kiss under the mistletoe. I’ve NEVER had one of those kisses, not even a New Year’s kiss. Twenty-five years old.🤷🏾♂️ Before the kiss, we’ll have a nice conversation and just randomly duet on a Christmas song. I can dream can’t I?
- Karaoke Contest
- Everyone in my city gathering around hundreds of Christmas trees and singing the song Welcome Christmas just like The Who’s of Whoville in Dr Seuss’s “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”. One of my childhood dreams come true.
- Sharing all my Christmas experiences with you all on my blog.
What is your idea of a Very Merry Christmas?
3 replies on “Blogmas Day 6: My Idea of a Very Merry Christmas”
😂😂😂😂 “I can dream can I?” You’re so funny! I’ve never had any of those either…..butttt in the right time I guess lol…my idea of a very merry Christmas is going to church with my family and thanking God for sending Jesus to earth to die for our sins! Amen!🙏💯 having breakfast at church on Christmas day with my brothers and sisters in Christ! Singing carols, eating, sleeping and laughing lol! Giving to the homeless and to those kids that are unfortunate, but truly celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ!
LikeLiked by 2 people
That sounds wonderful, Tammy. Celebrating the birth of Christ should’ve been included on mine as well. 😊 Thanks for reading.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes it truly is. Well I was looking for that in your post but God knows your heart so no worries! You’re most welcome🙏 take care.
LikeLiked by 1 person