Merry Christmas Eve, friends and family. I hope everyone is spending it with loved ones, or at least someone they can tolerate. If you’re spending it at work, my heart goes out to you especially.
Tonight I will doing the Christmas Tag, which I heard about from fellow blogger Jirah Merizz . I am borrowing the questions which she herself answered for her tag.
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
Dr Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes. As a matter of fact we’re getting a few snowflakes. They’re not going to stick to the ground but snow on Christmas is just icing on the cake for me.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I usually spend Christmas in my hometown with my family.
4. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
I’m a sucker for Welcome Christmas- the cute song the people of Whoville sing around the Christmas tree in my favorite Christmas movie.
Fahoo Fores Dahoo Dores
Welcome Christmas Come this way
Fahoo Fores Dahoo Dores
Welcome Christmas, Christmas Day
5. Do you open any presents in Christmas Eve?
I’ve never had a reason to. Growing up we always opened our gifts on Christmas Day. The only challenge is getting everyone to wake up.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. What substance or potion was consumed to come up with these names? I’m sorry. Just saying. And we can’t forget Rudolph.
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Looking at Christmas lights.
8. Is your tree real or fake?
Our tree is a fake, with some fake snow that sheds like crazy.
9. What is your favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
My favorite holiday treat is eggnog. I was more than happy to accept some of that stuff leftover from my workplace.
10. Be honest, do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
When I was younger I used to be excited about writing Christmas lists and get what I want. Now I don’t know what to ask for. Now that I I’m older and have a good paying job I love going all out for those I care about, especially if we’re family.
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
The best gift I have ever received so far is a golden tie clip with a small pair of praying hands. Such a small thing, but it reminds me to pray continually. Not just for myself, but for all those around me.
12. What would be your dream place to visit in the holidays?
I don’t really have a dream place. Anywhere with family and friends works with me.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Does this look like it was wrapped by a professional to you?
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
So many. Can’t decide.
15. What makes the holidays special for you?
- Remembering Christ
- Giving to the ones I love and care about
- Seeing all the beautiful lights throughout my city.
- Decorating our house.
- Having family visit.
- Singing Christmas songs.
My questions if anybody wants to participate.😊
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
3. Favorite Christmas Treat?
4. Most expensive Christmas gift given
5. A picture of a Christmas Memory?
6. Have you ever make a gingerbread house?
7. Favorite Christmas cover by any music artist?
8. Best gift you ever received?
9. If I you could rename the 8 reindeer, what would their names be?
10. Best Christmas Memory
Enjoy your Christmas. Good night.