Hello friends and family. Last we spoke, I gave you TMI(too much information). How about we dive into my weirdness, because after all we got a little of that to us. You think you can handle it? Shoutout to Budding Regardless , who I got this idea from. Check her out if you haven’t. She’s an excellent blogger. Let us begin. Let’s get weird!
1. When I shampoo the hair on my head, I also rub a little shampoo into my beard. If you’re going to have a beard trim it and keep it clean. #beardgoals
2. I’m self conscious about sitting in a bathroom stall when someone else is in the other stall on other side of me.
3. I sometimes eat pizza with ketchup. I got that from my brother Chris.
4. I prefer eating salad without salad dressing.
5. I only had three wisdom teeth.
6. I can reach behind my back and touch my shoulder blades.
7. I can cross my toes just like anyone can cross their fingers.
8. Sometimes if I’m thinking or singing a song it will come on the radio a minute or so later.
9. Every now and then in real life I have a moment where I think to myself, didn’t I dream about being here or dream about saying these words.
10. I once had imaginary friends named Johnny and Pedro.
11. I often talk to myself.
12. When I’m chilling in my room , I sometimes wear my socks on half way on my feet.
13. Sometimes I lay out on my carpet and let myself drift to sleep.
14. I can twist and curl my tongue.
15. I like having my beard scratched.
Hopefully you’re still following me after you’ve finished reading this. If not I totally get it. At least you’ve read it. Now that you’ve found out about my uniqueness, what are some weird 15 facts about you?
To my fellow weirdos, I leave you with this clip.