Hello friends and family. It’s been a couple of days but I’m back again. Been working and reading a really good book I started on Sunday. What better way to get back into the game with a not so little tag- The Would You Rather Tag. I want to thank Jirah Merizz who invited me to participate.
- Thank and tag the person who has tagged you.
- Attach the tag photo.
- Answer the “Would You Rather” Questions
- Tag a handful of friends.
1.) Would you rather have all dogs try to attack you when they see you or all birds try to attack you when they see you?
- I’ve dodged a good many dogs through my life, so come at me dogs!
2.) Would you rather be unable to move your body every time it rains or not be able to stop moving while the sun is out?
- Not be able to stop moving when the sun is out.
3.) Would you rather spend the rest of your life with a sailboat as your home or an RV as your home?
- RV as a home
4.) Would you rather walk around work or school for the whole day without realizing there is a giant brown stain on the back of your pants or realize the deadline for that important paper / project was yesterday and you are nowhere near done?
- Giant brown stain
5.) Would you rather eat a sandwich made from 4 ingredients in your fridge chosen at random or eat a sandwich made by a group of your friends from 4 ingredients in your fridge?
- Five ingredients from own fridge because I know that whatever is in my fridge is within my christian diet. Sorry. Can’t risk unclean foods.
6.) Would you rather have plants grow at 10 times their normal rate when you are near or for people and animals to stop aging when you are near them?
- For people stop aging when they are near me. Some might appreciate this.
7.) Would you rather have chapped lips that never heal or a terrible dandruff that can’t be treated?
- I love to kiss and want to be able to kiss, so heck no to the chapped lips.
8.) Would you rather have out of control body hair or out of control body odor?
- I choose the body hair. I can’t stand body odor.
9.) Would you rather know all the mysteries of the universe or know every outcome of every choice you make?
- Mysteries of the universe, because knowing the outcome of my choices would make the deciding less exciting.
10.) Would you rather never be able to wear pants or never be able to wear shorts?
- I choose never being able to wear shorts because I’m not too into my skinny, ashy legs.
11.) Would you rather only wear one color each day or have to wear seven colors each day?
- One color per day?!?! Boring. What am I a power ranger? That would be awesome though. IT’S MORPHIN’ TIME!!! I guess I choose seven colors.
12.) Would you rather eat rice with every meal or eat bread with every meal?
13.) Would you rather have no eyebrows or only one eyebrow?
- No eyebrows, because having only one would look more silly.
14.) Would you rather your only mode of transportation be a donkey or a giraffe?
- I would rather ride a giraffe because if I ride a donkey people might say “Look at that jackass riding a jackass”.
15.) Would you rather live in a cave or live in a tree house?
- A cave because I might roll out of the treehouse in my sleep.
16.) Would you rather never sweat again or never feel cold again?
- I would rather never sweat again because I hate giving off body odor.
17.) Would you rather never have to clean a bathroom again or never have to do dishes again?
- I would rather never wash dishes again because for the longest time that was my job.
18.) Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?
- A new city each each week because I need to venture out more.
19.) Would you rather live a comfortable and peaceful life in the woods in a small cabin or a life full of conflict in a mansion in a city?
- I’d go with the small cabin, because if I own a mansion people will never want to leave.
20.) Would you rather be in debt for $100,000 or never be able to make more than $3,500 a month?
- I would choose the debt, because with hard work and God’s help I can pay it off.
21.) Would you rather be the best in the world at climbing trees or the best in the world at jumping rope?
- I’m a grown man. I don’t need to be climbing trees. Let’s do like we did back in the day and Jump Rope For Heart.
22.) Would you rather never run out of battery power for whatever phone and tablet you own or always have free Wi-Fi wherever you go?
- Who doesn’t love free Wi-Fi?
23.) Would you rather 20 butterflies instantly appear from nowhere every time you cough or 100 butterflies die somewhere in the world every time you cough?
- I love butterflies. Having 20 appear would be awesome, especially if I’m in a sour mood. No way would I want any to die.
24.) Would you rather never be stuck in traffic again or never get another cold?
- Nobody likes having a cold, so I’d rather not get anymore.
25.) Would you rather know the uncomfortable truth of the world or believe a comforting lie?
- I’d rather know the truth.
26.) Would you rather every shirt you ever wear to be kind of itchy or only be able to use 1 ply toilet paper?
- 1 ply toilet paper
27.) Would you rather have no fingers or no elbows?
- …no elbows
28.) Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?
- I’d rather never have to stand in line again.
29.) Would you rather have a flying carpet or a car that can drive underwater?
- I’d go with the flying carpet because I could totally pull an Aladdin and serenade a woman.
30.) Would you rather find five dollars on the ground or find all of your missing socks?
- Find five dollars on the ground
31.) Would you rather live on the beach or in a cabin in the woods?
- A cabin in the woods, because I wouldn’t have to worry about hurricanes.
32.) Would you rather lose your left hand or right foot?
- Left hand
33.) Would you rather face your fears or forget that you have them?
- I’ll face my fears, because over overcoming them would be golden.
34.) Would you rather snitch on your best friend for a crime they committed or go to jail for the crime they committed?
- I just can’t take the fall for someone’s mistake. Sorry.
35.) Would you rather eat a box of dry spaghetti noodles or a cup of uncooked rice?
- Dry spaghetti noodles
36.) Would you rather humans go to the moon again or go to mars?
- Mars. We’ve already gotten to the moon.
37.) Would you rather never get angry or never be envious?
- Never be envious, because anger is necessary in some scenarios.
38.) Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive through restaurant for the rest of your life?
- Eat for free at any drive through restaurant.
39.) Would you rather never lose your phone again or never lose your keys again?
- Never lose my phone again.
40.) Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?
- I can’t do it!!!
41.) Would you rather live under a sky with no stars at night or live under a sky with no clouds during the day?
- A sky with no clouds during the day.
42.) Would you rather have constantly dry eyes or a constant runny nose?
- Both sound gross!!!!
43.) Would you rather never be able to eat meat or never be able to eat vegetables?
- Never be able to eat meat because there will no flesh eating in heaven.
44.) Would you rather always be able to see 5 minutes into the future or always be able to see 100 years into the future?
- Five minutes into the future because I have a feeling by 100 Years Christ will have already returned.
45.) Would you rather be married to a 10 with a bad personality or a 6 with an amazing personality?
- A 6 with a great personality because I need someone who I truly get along and connect with.
46.) Would you rather never be able to drink sodas like coke again or only be able to drink sodas and nothing else?
- Rather never be able to drink sodas because they’re not healthy for you.
47.) Would you rather have amazingly fast typing / texting speed or be able to read ridiculously fast?
- Fast typing because if I were speed reading I wouldn’t truly enjoy what I’m reading.
48.) Would you rather sell all of your possessions or sell one of your organs?
- Sell one of my organs because there are people who could use a couple just to live.
49.) Would you rather never have to work again or never have to sleep again (you won’t feel tired or suffer negative health effects)?
- Never have to work again. Hopefully that means I get paid for doing nothing.
50.) Would you rather get one free round trip international plane ticket every year or be able to fly domestic anytime for free?
- I’d go with free domestic anytime.
I hope this tag was crazy enough to make you wanna give it a try. I invite everyone to participate. Let’s see those answers.
Private IG: @handsomeharris_7gov
Public IG: @david.speaks7
2 replies on “The Would You Rather Tag”
These questions are insane and I love your snide response to #14
I am doing this – maybe not on the blog but I’ll definitely pose these questions to some people. Thanks for sharing, David.
Also number 40 would be torture for most avid readers, especially booktubers like me who love to talk about books.
LikeLiked by 1 person