Good evening friends, family, and new readers. Happy Sabbath to you. I am always happy to say that sentence, especially after a week full of hard work, sweat, and an occasional tear. I’m not here to rant, but rather to give praise. To give recognition to my good friend Jesus for what He has done for me recently.
- He helped me pay my rent for the first time, as well as all other bills this first month living on my own. Not a day hasn’t gone by when I have been checking my bank account. I will admit that this change of scenery in my life has made me wonder about finances, but I’m going to just continue to face everything that comes my way. But that doesn’t mean I have to do it alone. I’ve got supportive family, a supportive girlfriend/friend, supportive friends to reassure me. Most of all I have a God who is far greater than any bill.
- Putting people in my life who remind me that everything is going to be okay.
- Helped me to see through my first month living on my own. I haven’t fallen on my face, so I must be doing okay.
- Allowed Courtni and I to have a quality time together this week Call me corny if you want, but I am not ashamed to say I cherish all the time I have with my special person. This week we were able to be there for another, as well as eat oreos and crack our sides watching some hilarious television. I was also given a aroma diffuser by Courtni that will definitely help to ease myself whenever I feel uneasy. I got a good one.
- Helped me to knock out the objectives for this week
- Enabling me to get the last of my stuff out of my parent’s house. It’s been a busy month. Don’t judge.
- Being with me and my friends David, Lulu, and Caleb in the A.Y.(Adventist) ministry, as well as helping the ministry to grow.
- Helping me to learn to play Harmonica. Yes, it’s new. I will talk more about it in another post. Playing, like singing, is a such a good way to ease my soul, as well as another way to minister to others about Christ.
- Access to the Bible.
- Helping me to learn different life skills.
- My own place which I can definitely call home now.
- Two parents who seems to be proud of me and who I still hear from and get to see throughout the week.
- Just being there for me like He always does.
I ask you, what has God done for you? Don’t be afraid to share
Thank you for reading, and God Bless.