Good day, friends. What can I talk about during my lunch break?
I don’t know the entire Bible by heart. If we’re being honest I need to open it more. But one scripture written on my heart is Psalms 118:8, which reads “It is better to trust in the Lord, than be put confidence in man.”
Sometimes we as people have trouble putting our trust in others; from spouses who betray us, to coworkers who don’t pull their weight during long work hours. People of this world will too often disappoint you or let you down. But God, he has your back entirely. I trust that God can:
- Continue helping me grow as a speaker.
- Continue giving me more stuff to write about on this thing I call a blog. I know full and well these ideas don’t come from me.
- Keep giving me strength to make it through whatever my job throws at me.
- Always protet me on the road so I don’t have an accident.
- Help me grow as a writer.
- One day provide me with a job with my field.
- Help me grow as a better servant for Him.
- Give me more self confidence in everything I do.
What is one of your favorite scriptures? And what do you trust God to do? Have a good day, and remember that no matter how many people may let you down in life, that you can always trust in God.