Hello friends. I hope you’ve all been doing great. At the moment I am on my lunch break so I’ll talk as much as I can. I’ve been quite busy the last few days with a much deserved vacation and a new work schedule. I try to read other blogs as much as I can. Why- because I like you guys. The good news is that with this new work schedule I’ll have more time to read your work and work on my own.
Yesterday, I was nominated by BeaFree for the Amazing Blog Award. Thank you my friend. I appreciate it. This is my second blog award nomination. It was fitting because her blog is also amazing. If you haven’t already, go check out her blog. You won’t be sorry.
The creator of this award is Hayley of Luna, who created this award because she feels that many bloggers out there aren’t recognized. The bloggers community can be challenging, because there are so many of us, and we’re all unique and talented. Everyone is reading something and some posts tend to get overlooked.
• Thank the person who have nominated you.
• Share the rules.
• Nominate at least 5 people. (Max. 15)
• Share at least 5 things about yourself.
• Provide a link to the person’s blog who nominated you and the people whom you have nominated.
• Notify the people that you have nominated them.
1. I think old music(anything 90s and prior before my time) trumps current music any day.
2. I take so many selfies that my family calls me the Selfie King.
3. You will never see me walking down the street with my pants hanging off my backside. I’m not into that.
4. Before learning of my age, most people think I’m a teenager. Henceforth, why I rock a full beard.
I’ll get back to all of you later. Be well. Be groovy, and have a good day.