Morning friends and family. I don’t know about you, but I am feeling really good. I have four days to myself, and I’m lovin’ it. I just got done doing some chores around the house. I cleaned up my bathroom, loaded dishes in the dishwasher, and vacuumed the entire house. I may or not dust as well, but I will definitely do some ironing. There are two baskets of clothes that need to be unwrinkled and hung up. With how much you wear a work uniform, you sometimes forget you have regular clothes to wear. Later this afternoon, Dad and I are going to work on one of our customer’s yard. We have our own lawncare business called D&D Lawncare; D&D as in “Dave & Dad”.
With it being a new month I have quite a few plans in mind.
- Finish reading “The Time Keeper” by Mitch Albom and at least one more book this month. Be a booklion. BE A MIGHTY BOOKLION!
- Get back into writing my own stories.
- Continue searching for jobs within my field.
- Have a set day to iron my clothes.
- Smile more throughout the day.
- Think more positively.
- Not get too sucked into caffeine.
- Get more rest.
- Go to the gym more.
- Continue praying.
- Use my planner and dry erase calendar.
- Do my budget.
- Get back into the lawn business with my father.
- Set up emergency fund.
- Befriend more bloggers and read more of everybody’s work
- Do the Monthly Blogging Challenge
- Continue attending Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peay University class
- Open up my Bible more.
What are your plans for this month? Let me know in the comments or respond in your own post. God bless and have a wonderful day and month.