I really had to put some thought into this one. Aside from music artists with the most beautiful or soothing voices, these are my favorite sounds:
- Hospital Baby Alarm The hospital I work in has a beautiful way of announcing when a new life comes into the world. Whenever a baby is born a short lullaby plays for at least 7 seconds. During my shift, I hear that alarm go off at least 5 times. After working in a hospital I truly believe that the world is growing more and more.
- Printer I love just hearing that the one is my room is working properly and not doing the opposite of what I request.
- Car Engine A couple of months ago, before I had my car taken into a shop, my sister insisted that it sounded like a toy car. Now it sounds like an actual ready-to-hit-the-road vehicle.
- Pages turning in a book It’s a booklover thing. Brushing through the pages with your fingers sounds and feels like a gentle breeze.
- Bubble Wrap Some things you just don’t get sick of. I especially love stepping on the stuff with one giant jump, the popping of the wrap sounding like a miniature explosion.
What are your favorite sounds?