Hello friends and family. How are you? I felt like it was time for a good tag or challenge that would be a great way for my neighbors to get to know me more. Thank goodness these questions seemed appropriate enough. This is the TMI Tag.
1. What are your currently wearing?
Currently just a t shirt and red and black shorts. It’s just a late Sunday so no need to dress up.
2. Have you ever been in love?
What I thought was love then is what I now call strong infatuation. It happens. That’s not me being salty, that’s me giving a mature answer with some wisdom obtained over the years. I hope I do fall in love for real one day.
3. Did you ever have a terrible breakup?
Yes. One that left me heartbroken and then depression for a couple of months. I thank God I came out of that.
4. How old are you?
Believe it or not I am 26. I know I don’t look it (so people say)even with a full beard.
5. How tall are you?
5’6. I know compared to most men I’m short.
6. How much do you weigh?
I am a light-as-a-feather thing of 118 pounds. I don’t eat a lot, my metabolism is faster than Wilma Rudolph, and just sitting around being active doesn’t agree with me.
7. Do you have any piercings?
No way am I letting someone put holes in me.
8. Do you have any tattoos?
I can’t do needles, and I can’t deal with having something permanent on my body that I probably won’t like later on.
9. What’s your favorite drink?
Peach Mango Juice
10. What’s your favorite song?
Currently my favorite song is “Lately” by Stevie Wonder
11. What’s your zodiac sign?
I don’t follow horror scopes, but I am a proud Aquarius. Do I have any Aquarius followers?!?! 🙌🏾🌎♒️
12. How long does it take you to shower?
Five to eight minutes is all I need. I don’t want to use up the hot water. I can’t go a day without cleansing. I don’t even feel right without wearing cologne outside the house.
13. What’s your favorite tv show?
At this time I don’t have one.
14. What’s your favorite band?
I have a favorite artist, but no favorite music group.
15. What’s something you really miss?
16. Where do you go when you’re sad?
I either go to bed or down by the Cumberland River.
17. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
On a workday at least 20 minutes, which includes showering, shaving(if I have to), dressing, eating, and brushing teeth.
18. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
With the exception of sparring during my Tae Kwon Doe days, never.
19. What turns you on?
20. What turns you off?
A sour personality
21. What’s a quality you look for in a partner?
A good heart.
22. What’s your favorite color?
23. Loud music or soft music?
I prefer soft music, but I like both.
24. Favorite quote?
“I can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me” – Philippians 4: 13
25. Favorite actor?
I don’t have one.
26. Do you have any fears? What are they? Snakes, sketchy looking places, wasps,
27. What’s the last thing that made you cry?
It was when the character Martin Stein died in the crossover episodes of Crisis On Earth X.
28. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
My blog name David Speaks should be self explanatory enough. But to go a little deeper, sometimes I tend to not say a whole lot verbally. I sometimes come across as quiet and reserved. On my blog I voice myself times ten, without worrying about being interrupted or not talking fast enough. My stutter is not a stumbling block as I write, and voicing myself online encourages me to do the same verbally.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday at church after a church member complimented me.
30. Last book you read?
Turtles All the Way Down- John Green
31. The book you’re currently reading?
Furiously Happy- Jenny Lawson
32. Last show you watched?
33. Last place you were?
At church members’ house fellowshipping.
34. Last sport you played?
35. Who’s the last person you talked to?
Bianca my best friend.
36. The last song you sang?
Tender Love- The Force M.D.’s
What can I say I’m a man who loves good music, no matter what the decade.
37. Favorite chat up line?
I don’t mess with chat up lines. I don’t know who I’m talking to.
38. Do you have a crush?
I can’t say.
39. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My best friend Bianca.
40. Favorite food?
41. Place you want to visit?
The Bahamas. My brother and I are planning a cruise this year. I look forward to it. Pray for me I’ve never been on the sea.
42. When’s the last time you kissed someone?
September 2017, and that’s too bad because I love kisses.
43. Last time you were insulted
I can’t remember. That’s probably a good thing.
44. Favorite flavor or sweet? My favorite flavor(taste) is peanut butter.
45. What instruments do you play?
None. My instrument is my voice.
46. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I’m not a jewelry person.
47. Last time you hung out with someone?
Last night when my Pathfinder group and staff.
What To Do If You’re Tagged:
You can participate if you want, if not, you can totally decline it.
Mention the person who tagged you.
Answer the questions from above.
Let, the person you tagged know by commenting in their post.
I’m not going to tag anyone. Instead I’m going to invite anyone to do this fun tag. I can’t wait to read what you have to say. Also feel free to answer in the comments.