Good afternoon y’all. It’s going to be a busy weekend for me, and I took the liberty of jotting everything down so I don’t forget.
- Get musically prepped for tomorrow.This Sabbath I’m supposed to sing through the day at church. First, I have to sing for special music during Sabbath school. Then, I have to sing special music for the church service. After the church service I have to sing a song for the “Burning of The Mortgage” celebration our church is doing in celebration of us finally paying off the church mortgage. Say a prayer for me because they’ll be using my voice up a lot tomorrow. Pray I don’t strain my voice or get sick prior.
- Catch up on my late blog challenge posts. I know I know. I’m missing two, and I still intend to post them.
- Work on customer’s yard on Sunday…AGAIN Dad and I just worked on this person’s yard last Friday. Ten bucks says her yard is nowhere near bad.
- Interview a church member for blog post For all you gardening lovers out there, I have a special post for coming soon. Who doesn’t love some good tips?
- Make student loan payment Bless the Lord for always helping me be able to make the monthly payments and not a day late.
- Pay tithe and offering this week. I don’t do this to show I’m a good Christian, I give back to God because he has a hand in my income
- Do some creative writing I started a story somebody months ago, and I’m ready to see where it goes.
- Vacuum and dust house
- Read everyone’s blogs.
What’s on your to-do list? Whatever it is I pray you get all it all done. Have a good day.