Good afternoon y’all. It’s going to be a busy weekend for me, and I took the liberty of jotting everything down so I don’t forget.
- Get musically prepped for tomorrow.This Sabbath I’m supposed to sing through the day at church. First, I have to sing for special music during Sabbath school. Then, I have to sing special music for the church service. After the church service I have to sing a song for the “Burning of The Mortgage” celebration our church is doing in celebration of us finally paying off the church mortgage. Say a prayer for me because they’ll be using my voice up a lot tomorrow. Pray I don’t strain my voice or get sick prior.
- Catch up on my late blog challenge posts. I know I know. I’m missing two, and I still intend to post them.
- Work on customer’s yard on Sunday…AGAIN Dad and I just worked on this person’s yard last Friday. Ten bucks says her yard is nowhere near bad.
- Interview a church member for blog post For all you gardening lovers out there, I have a special post for coming soon. Who doesn’t love some good tips?
- Make student loan payment Bless the Lord for always helping me be able to make the monthly payments and not a day late.
- Pay tithe and offering this week. I don’t do this to show I’m a good Christian, I give back to God because he has a hand in my income
- Do some creative writing I started a story somebody months ago, and I’m ready to see where it goes.
- Vacuum and dust house
- Read everyone’s blogs.
What’s on your to-do list? Whatever it is I pray you get all it all done. Have a good day.
3 replies on “Blogging Challenge- Day 16: On My To-Do List”
Wow, aren’t you a star? I love singing and I’m actually pretty good 🙂 take good care of your voice and you’ll be fine tomorrow. I love reading to-do lists. I’m glad that God has provided you with the ability to pay for your student loans, some many people has trouble with them. I’m sure is the result of hard work and good organization. I’m a gardening lover and it’s one of my hobbies I look forward to your post. Have a lovely weekend, David. Hugs.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for reading Cheila. I guess I’m just really blessed.
LikeLiked by 1 person