Hello friends and family. It’s been a while since I opened the floor up to all to ask me 20 questions. This post had me discouraged with my blogging because I didn’t get 20 as I was hoping for, but I’m going to go ahead and answer the questions that were asked because I keep my promises.
How long have you been blogging?
I joined the blogging game in September 2016. This year will mark my second anniversary. Though I don’t have a whole lot of followers, just seeing my blog grow little by little and saying everything I want to say is enough to keep me smiling.
Have you ever been to the Caribbean?
Yes. I got back this week from my cruise to the Bahamas. While my brother Mike and I didn’t hit the beach like we were hoping for due to the weather, it was still nice walking the streets of Nassau to explore the city. We enjoyed ourselves. The people seemed quite friendly if not quite persistent in getting us to buy souvenirs of course. One woman was selling hand made bracelets, and before I could react she tied one on my wrist, leaving me little choice but to pay 5 bucks for one it and another for my brother.
What skill do you wish you had learned when you were younger? Seeing my good friend David play on his guitar as we’re singing together makes me wish that I had taken up guitar as a child. It amazes me how people are able to work such wonders with their fingers.
How would you apply that skill to your life? I would definitely incorporate guitar playing into my music ministry.
Which Infinity Stone would you pick if you could have one? Let’s go down the list.
- Mind Stone- Mind control and taking away one’s God-given free will is disturbing. The Marvel Netflix series Jessica Jones demonstrated that perfectly when the antagonist Killgrave, with his ability of mind control and suggestion manipulated; tortured; and ruined the lives of those he came in contact with.
- Power Stone- I have no desire to wipe out entire civilizations like the Celestials did.
- Time Stone- Messing with time is too risky. Barry Allen proved that on season 3 of the CW tv series The Flash.
- Soul Stone- Apparently it takes sacrificing a soul you love to obtain this particular stone. Not happening.
- Reality Stone- Too confusing.
- Space Stone- Being able to transport anywhere I want would save me the trouble of buying gas.
What superhero power would you pick if you could?
I would choose lightning. I’ve always been intrigued by characters with the ability of electricity like Zeus, Thor, and Storm.
Why do you blog?
I ask myself that question everyday. Nobody cares about me. I’m boring. Just kidding. I blog because I enjoy doing it. I love putting things out there and having others read or comment to my work. Also, I enjoy minister, inspiring, and encouraging others with my words.
What is your motivation and reason?
My motivation to blog is to grow as a writer.
Thanks for reading. If anybody cares to ask me anymore questions, you are more than welcome. Alas, I return to catch on blog posts which I may have missed. Goodnight.