Hello friends and family! I’ve been a bit earlier with my previous posts this week, but better late then never. Plus it’s never too late or early to talk about Christ. Today’s scripture comes yet again from my favorite book of the Bible.
“Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.” -Psalm 107: 1 NKJV
I feel I have talked quite a lot about thanks on my blog in the past. But there is nothing wrong with being appreciative and wanting to show gratitude for the things we receive.
Our God is a good God. He’s the ultimate giver. God is perhaps the one being in the universe who will be impossible to find the perfect gift for. A God who gives so much to us, and many of us don’t even know or appreciate. Having air in your lungs only is something to praise about. Having a penny to your name, being able to have a child, having food in your refrigerator, having shoes on your feet. All these and many more are things to thank the Almighty for, because as you are often told by your parents, there are whose have none of those kings.
I thank my God for:
- Dying for me
- Loving me despite how messed up I think I am.
- Me dating someone who loves Him, just as much as I do.
- My blog, and the ideas that He gives me right of the blue when I’m fresh out of ideas
- Money in my wallets and accounts, which really belongs to Him since He helped me earn it
- A family who loves, even though sometimes they work my nerves.
- Being above ground
- Clothes on my back
- His beautiful wonders in nature
- For the time and freedom to worship Him, especially after a hard week’s labor.
- His bread and living water, which is His Holy Word
What has God done for you?
One reply on “Seven Day Scriptures: Day 5”
Amen! Great blessings from God to be thankful for Dav!
God had done A LOT for me! And for that I thank Him, even in my darkest hours I’ll thank/praise Him! All glory to the King! ❤
LikeLiked by 2 people